Saturday, October 16, 2010

No design talent.AT ALL!!!

Front.And i ruined it.

Side

Side


Back




It actually has a magnet...cool~




This is Dweey.
Our 1st Malaysia Designer Toy.
This is customize version.

There's a talk and workshop held in The One..
"Toys No Fun".
The speaker is Mr Luk,the creator of Dweey.(a cute and funny guy..)
WOW....I NEVER REGRET ATTENDING THE TALK!!!
It helped me alot..
The talk is about how they create,modeling,marketing the toy..designer toy la.
Haha...some of the designer took 10 years to be popular in the market..
It's a hard time for toy designers..Not everybody collects designer toys..
cause..It's expensive.hahaha..
Hardcore collectors are usually rich lah~ so they can afford the super expensive toys..
We get to meet some designers as well~what a great experience..
I attended the workshop.Paid rm35 for the toy,dweey.
The workshop is for us to DIY Dweey and it will be displayed in The One gallery and dunno what what gallery in Putrajaya..
Ahhh...I got no idea at all..
Before the today,I was busy doing my homework..until latenight..uhhh..@.@
langsung tarak prepare...do research or something..
I end up destroying the whole thing..
AHHHH...I got no sense at all!!!
and the paint and my fingers dirty the figure!
I hate paints and colors...
I know i can't hate them..I know...I know!!!
This is an awful work..I never ever make something like this before..
Actually this was the first time I paint designer toys..
I shouldn't play in detail..I should KNOW and TRY to use bold colors,
Play with big patterns,use thicker marker to draw,simplify everything!
SIGH!!!
AND BE PATIENT! WAIT THE COLORS TO DRY!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After I finished everything,only I know what I need to do,which concept I can do.
DAMNNN!!!
I'm so damn disappointed..I ruined it.
Monday is the exhibition day...
AIHHH!!! I don't wanna see my dweey there.....ARGHHH...

I think...I don't have any talent.

3 comments:

jiayin said...

wei..dun like tat la.ga yao!!take it as an experience lo.u learn sumting from designing dweey rite?so..dun so depress bout it la.haha..u r very fine.dun worry.

Unknown said...

OMG!!
u gt it!?

Angel said...

Aih....need time la jiayin..thanks =D

yeah tsing yee..hahahaa..