Friday, January 14, 2011

recently...

Read spin's blog just now...

wow,I should be the one who need to worry about my life.
hahahaha,老姑婆。。
黄脸老姑婆somemore。。。
Well,you can't force geh...
What can we do is just WAIT for the RIGHT person..
then only we can attack..okay?
hahaha...


Oooo~ yeah~
Watched 500days of Summer..(assignment,haha,really..)
Directed by Marc Webb.
I like...Like...LIKE!!!!
so many songs in there!I searched for every song...
Even saved some in my mixpod playlist...
Wa,it's regina spector who sang "hero"...Nice voice,
the one who sang narnia's song..
Its an interesting movie.
About an offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her.
The random scenes made the story goes interesting.
Don't really know how they do it,but certain scene really touched my heart..
After watching it,I feel like falling in love again...hahahahahaha...
She said: There's no such thing as love,Its fantasy.
wow...I still remember...
Thank you Liwen for introducing nice movies.
Like~




this place look very beautiful..

No comments: