Monday, March 12, 2012

Some topic annoys me.

Somehow, I try to ignore it and calm myself down when the topic touches religion.

Everybody has their own religion, you can't say that your God exists but other's are not.
How the hell you know other's are not???

Every religion has their own beliefs,doing different things, you cannot judge them.

I say, every religion teaches humanity, to make peace, to make us a better person
and not to forget a better world.
I believe every religion's god exists.
Some people said it's just people's creation, a way to lead human to a better world.
Somehow I believe too, cause no one can prove that it's not true.
50% 50%. I don't care, religion is good, as long as it teaches us the right way of being a human.
Why should we care their existence so much?  Why must people think their own religion is the best
or it's the only real God?

Please learn how to respect other's religion.
Don't say you don't believe in other's religion in front of others.

No offence, it's just my own comments about this topic.

2 comments:

peiwan said...

yeah,i really hate racist n ppl who talks bad bout other religion.
show some respect la, lame ppl.
it doesn't shows how good ur religion is, but shows ur religion teach u less moral in speech.

Angel said...

baru notice ur comment. hahahaha..Totally agree!!!! >:O