Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Chelsea and Michelle

The Gherkin.
Had dinner with Chelsea there.
Sadly we dont have photos together, my bad.

We had some macarons after dinner at The Gherkins.
I love the coffee macaron the best!



Super cute packaging!





Michelle, me and Csaba :D




De Olde Mitre!
Since 1546. Such a long history.



Very hidden man!



Look at all the mugs and cups!














/// Dinner Time ///

Before leaving UK, I have to meet this 2 person who brought me and my mother around while
my mother and brother in law were in UK this February.
It's Chelsea and Michelle, my sister and my brother in law's friends.
Very very friendly people who lived in UK for many years!
I admit it's pretty last minute to ask them out. HAHAHA We met few days before I leave man!

Michelle brought me to one of the oldest pub in London, De Olde Mitre!
It's a super rainy day, very moody.
Csaba came to meet us up because he's nearby, haha he was wearing an oxford shirt+tie + cardigan.
So unlike the usual Csaba! This pub is quite crowded, so we had our drink upstairs, first floor!
Ordered Lager, and some small bites like pork pies and sausages.
UHUHU such a nice place to drink. Very old it's very british.

Chelsea brought me to The Gherkins the next day for dinner, right in front his work place.
Such a funny and friendly doctor, I believe his patients must be very happy to have him as a doctor.
He gave me so much motivation to explore other countries, to work somewhere else and experience.
We were planning to eat dessert next door but sadly it's closed. SOBS!!! Those cake look really good.
But it's alright, plan B is Laduree's macarons, he said it's pretty popular but he never tried it.
So it's a good chance for both of us to try. YAY!!!!
He only ate 2 out of 8, leaving 6 for me. Woahhhh so happy!!!
Coffee is the best flavour!!! Pistachio is pretty good too.
Very very soft. mmmm nice!

Thanks to my sis and brother in law, also these friendly friends they have!!!

No comments: