Sunday, February 27, 2011

Move in move out.

DAMNNNN!moving to another house is a super tiring thing!hehhh..2 days also haven't finish tidying everything..Gonna shop at Ikea tomorrow and buy a new phone for myself.muahahah! tommorrow! so excited!but..

The internet is a problem..20th of next month only got line. -_-how suffering..gonna do homework and all those researches outside.Like now. At MCD doing typography work now.XDUsing Wee's laptop to do homework..haha,sorry eh..Hmm!

USJ not bad lar~lots of food there,woohoo! XDHeh,I really need to but cloth and DIY a curtain.If not I really cannot sleep at night,cause my neighbour's lightttt is super strong!Feels like living beside the moon.-_-Overall is okay~ Like lah :DHave a homework room/guest room beside my room.YAY!!!Can do my homework peacefully~

Uhh...My hair is kinda long now..haha..tangan...got abit gatal..XDNOOOOO! cannot cut!!!!sis's wedding is at the end of this year! grrrrr...Tahan..TAHANNN!!!

heheh..having a room is good..;D

No comments: