Saturday, February 26, 2011

Some toa pictures.hahahaha..lameeee..

We are going to play couple role in our drama..
hahahaha...
Mr robin and Miss Immortality.

Toby jayis and me.

Holy.XD


Me,Mermaid and YS..


HAHAHA...jayis's FACE!!!

Love this one~cant see my braces clearly..YAY! XD

This is what we draw..haha...so random..


Shin and me.Waaaa...Ashley's camera so..
geng..hahha...so blur way!I look so fair! XD
Last semester,I really don't feel like going out to do homework with Friends,
but this semester..
hahha..everything's changed.
Sigh! Stressed out.
Don't really have much time to sleep. Uhh...zombie life.
But that's TOA,thats what makes TOA specials.
hahaha...(college of zombies? XD)
Heh...I miss figure,seriously=_=
Cause it's simpler than writing all those essays and brainstorming things.
Okay,I finally know what I want now.
我的灵魂开始燃烧了!wahahahahahah!!!!!




No comments: