Tuesday, March 22, 2011

bitter.

Im seriously stressed out and not in the good mood this few weeks.
I can't do anything.I mean WE can't do anything.
Assignments are rushing to us everyday.
And these assignments need to be done before due date.

Headache is getting serious.
Spent alot of money to buy medicine this month...Everybody is sick.

Belum pukul 2 or 3 no need to sleep.
I'm used to it already..
Gosh...I'll die earlier man...Sigh..
I believe The One Academy-TOA students are all like that..
History of art....not easy.........................
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! must vomit the 20 pages essay out with shin..

I am so tired.

It's 1.48 in the morning now.

Ah...im stucked....But i really need to finish em' all tonight only I can sleep!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE SOLDIERS!!!

2 comments:

deniseybng said...

T____T me too. i sleep around 4 or 5 am everyday. jia you ahh!!

Angel said...

me too.hahahahaha...you jia you too!!!