Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Dying.

Your love.


Okay.........It's a tough week...

Uhhh...gonna die 3 more weeks...-_-

Sleepy..Sleepin late everyday now.Minum kopi twice in 3 to 5 days..

Man..This is really really a tough course.

Typography..Perspective Studies..HOA..Design 2..Moral...are running towards me..

NON STOP!!!

Moral have to study whole book somemore..Final exam got subjective questions...TnT

Sigh.My eyepacks.........Black eye........

Walao eh....Okay...Its time to sleep.

5.07. -_- still not the latest record.

Gonna wake up early tomorrow.


Thank you babe..I love the bear bear..

It looks like you lah,hahaha..

I took some photos of him already..XD I know you like the "im waiting for you" picture.

Mmm...dunno? Just feel like taking photos of him.

Sigh. I'll never ever let cocca get into my room until it's fully trained.

Almost pee on my bed and make all my bear bear covered with it's saliva.

Oh no..............


3 weeks to go..

3 weeks!!! Hmm..talking about meeting friends...

I just realized that....I've only met 3 schoolmates last year..

3 schoolmates in a year. And I can't believe that..

I did'nt even step into bandroom for a year..

Time pass so fast.

I don't wanna miss any chance to meet my friends...

mmm..Im gonna meet you guys next month..

Cause my holiday starts from 16th of April until 23rd of May..

Waaaa...1st time so good lor..1 month break..last time 2 3 weeks only lehh...


Gonna start year 4(year 1) ler..

I can feel the stress right now.

How can we survive next month..?

The fees...ahhhhhh!!!!

I'll work hard dad...TnT


Goodnight.

Sweet dreams.

No comments: