Tuesday, February 16, 2010

beh song...but im ok now..^^

Sometimes...I really feel uncomfortable being myself..
=_=

Erm,how to say?
I don't want people to think im a Tomboy...a pendiam...a emo person...or whatever...
Sometimes I just don't feel like wanna join into something stupid and childish,so I just kept quiet..
maybe people think im just cool cool? can't be talkative?

Maybe my outlook is like that..Not maybe..
Is memang like that..
So??? Some guy friends told me that Im totally different from my outlook..-_-
after knowing me for a few days...

Okay..think positively..
Angel tang is Angel tang..
Not angel somebody else..-_-
she?
Looks man and emo..
mai looks man man dei and emo emo like that lo...
so? nothing what!
This is just outlook..not me!although i really man man dei when im playing drums,kawad or what...(cause i wanna prove that girls can do something guys can do and im serious,sish..)
You can't judge a person through hairstyle or whatever!!

愤怒。。。
but ok...im fine..
Just wanna let the volcano burst here...
It would be okay after that....

woo,and one more thing..
In ns,i found that most of the guys just wanna know leng lui,the pretty and famous ones...
男人就是视觉动物,看外表认识人的。
这就是我的感觉。
鄙视这些人。。。哼!=_=虽然不关我的事,呵呵。。

The conclusion is...
I am angel tang..
I just wanna be myself..
我就是酱,酱就是酱!!!
外表不能代表一切!哼!
我就是恶魔脸孔天使身材不给咩?
我外表恐怖不代表内心也是酱!
我是很热血的咧!
这就是有特色!!!(姐姐讲的>,<)
我不是TB!!!
岂有此理,不过算了。。。
我都没事了,纯粹发泄而已。。。
唔~就这样回去ns啦~


(我发觉我骂骂下,竟然笑了)顶。。。
好事好事,上佛堂果然有用,哈哈哈哈。。。
多念心经。。。楠呒阿弥陀佛。。。

No comments: