Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm back


Oh baby Im back~~ but im going back on 16th...T-T
=D happy new year everybody~
Hmm...miss home,miss toilet,miss drums...hahaha..
miss my band friends too la♥
Ahh,really learnt lots of things is National Service..
I'm in love with Segari camp..
Okay...let's see what is happenning..

This is Angel's diary ◕‿‿◕

Qin shi became super famous in there,
lots of fans..but one thing..
she's still loyal to "the moon"...
She's tough man..=)
She knows what she wants,and she know she won't fall in love with anybody.
多么坚强的爱...

Erm,both os us get to know lots of funny people there,haha...beh tahan..
Got a macho malay guy live nearby my house,so so so near man...
but so sedih,I got a nicjname...
" MAK CIK"...cause im qin shi's mother,some teacher call me mak cik edi,not my name...
so paiseh,not mak cik only,still gt "ah sou"...pengsan..
ishhh,Agnes...the baskerball school team player...
she taught malay girls bahasa kasar...
she teach them how to say"Lei lou mei"...then i tough them another one.."diu lei"...
hahahahahahaha.....
Qin shi's stomach kena panyakit kulit..itchy..so kesian..
my body dunno why,gt red spots..
Hmm....有点与世隔绝酱。。。外面发生什么事都不懂。。
而且很怀念猪肉的味道,哈哈~猪肉女。。
大姐怀胎7个多月了咯~~就快要生了咯~~
我们大家都发觉到,大姐母爱泛滥,忽然很有妈妈的味道。。不错嘛。。
是个儿子,要的话我可以叫他画画打鼓,呵呵呵~~

walao....my whole family...dunno why..
almost all of them wanna learn Latin...fuyohhhh...
don't ajak me first,haha...><

Im so macho now...my arm,leg...yucks..
I DONT WANNA BE MACHO!!!
HARI HARI SIT UP PUSH UP...AHHHH!!! FREAKED OUT...

Hmm,Mr P?forget about it..
haha..
我觉得我只是欣赏他吧。。。切,忽然觉得外面还有很多选择,对吧?
忽然被朋友点醒了。。。而且很多人让我觉得他们是看样子选朋友,或交女朋友的。。
而且有些很不可靠,明明有女友,却告诉别人没有女朋友,很过分。
真讨厌。。。
有时候我会埋怨我的短发,怎么那么短,没有人会看上我的吧?虽然有人说我也有fans..=_=
有时却很自我,就是要酱子才有特色。。
很矛盾,我就是酱,想太多,sunsilk also beh tahan me like that...
忽然间很自卑。

唔。。。overall,I'm still okay..
played flying fox few days ago..waaa,syoknyee...
Really can feel that you are flying without wings...
Must try!!! 100% support you all~
woohoooo...I'm going to play M-16 after new year,
so damn excited...yeah~wanna tembak people...hahaha..
So,don't mess up with me...XD

maybe will go camping in hutan...woohoo,so challenging..
sure got many leeches and nyamuk...-_-
Hmm,I'll end it here first,
really tired...
ahhh...good night...
=)

No comments: