Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ronda with sunsilk(qin shi)

Walao ehhhh....Ronda malam really so tiring..
so ngam me and qin shi also ronda,so we ronda together,3nd swift,2am to 3 am...
waaaa,wear jor full loreng(uniform),go lapor...then go back and sleep awhile then jau start our job...
first,we need to make sure every toilet ada 1 lampu saje..
then,check every dorm..make sure everyone is sleepin on their own bed..
can't sleep together...
haha...Nothing to do also...so sleepy,blur blur like that..
Kinda scary there,cause one of our friends saw "something" in her own dorm,sitting on the bed with white tudung...omg..
怕怕...but ronda with qin shi won't feel so scary..
we keep on laughing,talking nonsense..hahaha..
what moon and star,got connections,got meaning lar...bla bla bla..
she so excited..haha...both of us just sit there and chat only..
langsung tarak people lapor...
waitin the time to pass..
To avoid falling asleep,we ate lolipop,hahaha..so syok..
but if teacher catch us eating,I think both of us will be wearing full celoreng for 1 week..XD

Wooshh...everyday push up sit up..
fit jor tim..no,is macho edi..=_=
I ate breakfast with both of my sisters just now..
7 moth baby still not fat wo! big sis,how come you can maintain your body shape?
leg still looks small man..-_-
walao eh...so geng...your Tiger B will be sihat~And i wanna feel your tiger B in you stomach,moving~
eee~cute~~meow..Tiger Baby..

ARGH~i love pork...hahahahaha...
can't live without you..nothing's gonna change my love for you....>.<>o<
That stupid mun ling,a friend of mine in NS,meglembu people,ronda till too boring edi!
wanna hoot her edi,she drew a tortoise on my arm when i was sleeping one day...
AHHHHH! she even wrote gong xi fa cai on mei yi's hand(a leng lui who was sleeping next to my bed)
some kena leg....qin shi kena "sleeping like a pig",=_=
funny...but thank god the tortoise is cute...or else...
muahaha,next time my turn to ronda jau sei ler..
I'll draw you something disgusting...hahahaa...
Alright,I gonna pack my things lu..cause im goin to Cameron~~
Gonna visit my relatives and celebrate CNY there..=)
Update later ba~

No comments: