Monday, August 2, 2010

Lessbie mannequin!?

那天我生病了,shin...这位小姐就带我到pyramid楼下喝苦茶。。
omg....smells bad,taste bad..but it's good for our health...ToT
wuuuhuu..no choice~

Hahahaaaaa...
Everytime i saw this drawing,automatically,I'll think of the word-FLIRT
haaha...me and shin's mannequin are flirting with each other..
This is lessbian version.
I will post up another GAY version(BL-boy's love) version..
can't tahan..
Our tutor purposely paste our drawing right beside each other..
he thinks that we're bian tai..
hahahaha..
Cause today,we're having Figure Drawing exam..
Our main character is David..
hahaha..Shin was sittin right next to me..
I dunno why she draw a "kachiiiing" sign (star)beside her david..
Hmm...quite yeng wor..
Then i added a love beside my David lor..
then suddenly..it became BL..
OMG...hahaha...



Our mannequin were flirting with each other...hahaha
mine and shin's..so lessss...eee..


No comments: