Thursday, August 5, 2010

Toad in my bathroom

I found a toad in my bathroom..
hahaha..
Actually I threw it out far far away from my house for few times but I still can see the toad every morning,IN MY BATHROOM!!!
ARGHHH! W.H.Y WHY?!
Is it the same toad? Or? family ke?
walao ehhh...I don't know why it's still there..
Okay,it's not so scary if the toad stay still and didn't jump here and there..
But I wonder why the toad hide itself in my bathroom=_=

em hai ya ma...maybe...
Maybe he loves me? hahahaha...
lei lum tai do jor le..princess and the frog meh..hahahaha..
stop the crap=_=

Hmm...Im kinda emo this week.
I prefer to be quiet sometimes,I hate noisy environment.
I don't wanna be the one who make noise.Disturbing.
Hmm,Li wen's right.
We need to spend some time ALONE.
Hmm,I prefer to eat dinner alone outside actually.
Oh come on,you can't stick with friends everyday every minute right?
Give yourself a break...chill~

Semester one is going to end..
Sigh,24hours is not enough for art students.AGREE?!
hahaha..need to do drawing homeworks,practices,assignments,preparations of our presentations,check and send email,do paper work,researches,check out good artworks and get some inspirations,do revision on different subjects...bla bla..
Lots of things need to be done.
Everybody is going crazy..tired..
Haha,it reminds me about dun shen's joke.

One day,YS was talking about band life..
YS: I tell you hor,its easy to know who's the junior and who's the senior in a band.Junior ho,pasti wear long sleeves T shirts,wear a cap,track bottom when they're practicin marching under the hot sun.But seniors are difeerent.Seniors usually don't care about their skin somemore,they just used to it,and hot wert,sure scroll up they sleeves..wear short pants to practice.See,juniors and seniors got a big difference.
Me: gam yau hai wor...
Dun Shen: nehh,wanna know who's our senior in The One Academy also quite easy ma~
Me: really??i thought everyone looks the same?
Dun Shen: easy lar,who's eye packs are bigger then who's the senior.sure punya.黑眼圈越大就越有可能是。

Im in stitches man...hahahahaahaha.
You are absolutely correct!
what a wisecrack...><




Auguro a lei care...

No comments: