Monday, November 1, 2010

Drawings...=D

This robot used me half of a day's time..
I'll tell you what happened..

Today is mannequin lesson..
I modify abit,drew a sexy hairstyle and long eyelashes..hahaha..
The butt is like that,not my problem..
HAHAHA...blame the mannequin...
But I think it is still very sexy although the butt is not my type..XD

man: hey sexy~(*chinggg)
Lady: Kyaaa~~(*love~)


Ah...latest...
satisfied this time.. =D
haha...she memang don't have eyebrows..
not your eye's problem.. :P



UHHHH...the robot ahh...a computer application homework..
pening oi!!! Used illustrator and photoshop..
As you know,I'm just a photoshop(ps) and Illustrator(ai) beginner..
So I need more time to experiment different tools..I it actually took me some time to do all that..
Online searched some custom shapes and brushes..not bad..
When my robot was almost done,I accidentally clicked a tool,(dunno what tool edi,forgotten),
And it took a long time to process.
Then...my PS hang edi..
HANG GEI?!
有没有搞错!!竟然在这个时候开这种玩笑???
AHHH....It freaked me out man!!!
Memang malanggggg...
At the end,I need to redo whole thing..DENG!
I sat in front of the computer for about 5 hours to do that,but a stupid button ruint my hardwork!
ISHHHHHH!!! but thank god I finished it in 2 hour's time..hahahaha,cause I already know what to do..But I left out some steps la..forget how to make..hahaha..
ahh...PS tarak autosave...so kesian..
haha..my robot is a wood robot..
eco friendly abit..hahaa..Tried different methods to make the background..
Interesting wor~~

3 comments:

simplelife said...

hahahaaa....
i like ur deng...hahahXD
sai-T ok la...dun worry...will b fine k??b patient..
sabar je.....

Angel said...

Aihh....=) thx dai T...Sabar...sabar...trying not to worry..

peiwan said...

amoi, 'Save' every step u done will save ur life sometimes...