Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Superhero sculptures design 2 class

AHHH!!!! sei mou...
We need to make a sculpture based on our own superhero designs(designed 1/2 month ago?)
walao ehhh....mine,shin and mermaid's design damn detail man!
manga some more...TmT
Hard to style and carve lor...teacher "yum" us...ISHHHH!
Ah...sculpt our superhero using paper clay or polymer clay only.
wth...polymer is better but more expensive lo..hahahaha..
You know,I'm poor,that's why I chose Paperclay...rm11.50/8.50 satu packet.(if im not mistaken)

As you can see,you might think that some of our superhero looks weird and doesn't look like a hero at all.
Every character here has their own story.own style and look.
It's very interesting!

Ahaha...about the clay...
gosh..i hate paper clay..
damn hard to style! and sometimes it broke! URGH! bek cek!!!!
Your sculpture cannot stand still if you did not make your wire base well.


Just like mine...ToT
ah..cannot tahan..
so sad!!!! my Uncle Joe cannot stand! AHHHH!!!
I can't color it cause it's wet! deng...
so my uncle joe became The Invisible Man.hahaha!
look! mermaid even made cloths for her sculpture..

yo..I tried my best edi..hahaha...here's some pictures..
some sculptures were not there..too bad :(



Uncle joe and jayis's


mermaid's ...XDcool~


Yor...hunsen's character is so...so..
hamsup...hahahaha..but I like her boobie..so nice leh!
good job hunsen!!

Dun shen's cute wolf hero~


FCD 1005-3's hero. XD


Shin's character can sit wan leh! XD





solo.
XD

I know...memang different from my actual design...hahahaha...
Paper clay is not easy way...forgive me please..XD

No comments: