Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dood dle?

Drew this last sem.
Obviously. I failed to capture the guy's face (bottom)
>:I
Hey... that's my Naraya mini bag. XD




Few days ago, I went to buy art materials at somewhere nearby old town, Ipoh.
The aunty ada problem ke??

I took a set of 3B steadler pencil, never tried to use this before cause I'm always sticking my choice to Faber Castell.
I did not know the price cause I can't see any tags there.
So I was kinda shocked lo... rm 15 something.
I guess she thought I'm poor and I'm not using this kind of pencil to draw.
So she held his chin up and said : Who use wan?
Me : Me :O
Aunty (boss) : for what? drawing?
Me : drawing =_= I never use this brand before.
Aunty : OH, this kind of pencil is expensive wan la, for university students to draw wan la
Me:University students?? ( I thought she said it is for uni students for filling up the answer sheets =_=)
Aunty : Ya la, UNIVERSITY students laaa..for drawing wan..
Me: Oh.... ( i can't get you aunty =___= Im not a uni student so what? i'm going to draw with these pencils also what)


I may look like a pokai girl but please la..
Hate you aunty!!!

2 comments:

chin mun said...

wow..that auntie really ==

Angel said...

HATE HER WANNN!!!!