Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mr and Guitar



you've been summoned.

biting his own string.. walao.. XD

So cute :3

"what's this little thing?"

Guitar string on my head. XD

I still can see my braces..hahaha..

Playing with grass huh??

:) enjoyed the song bee.

Olala....

Time to say bye :D



Wow... luckily Mr spared me some time to do my assignments :|
Thanks for your cooperation. XD
And wow~ I received a good news from my dentist!

I'm gonna say bye to my braces in october!!!!

>o< OH MAN~
I will miss them (braces) for sure..
Quite excited~
Because of this issue and also.. I'm gonna be free after tomorrow!!!
Finally, I could lay down on my bed and sleep 24 hours after tomorrow.
Last assignment to hand in! USH!!!

But the sad thing is..
I am pretty poor now.
Print pictures buy materials sucked all my money out from my wallet *___*
Wallet sangat sakit..
few hundred bucks gone in 2 week's time.
Sigh... When can I buy my own stuffs... D;

Sobs...
Back to work T=T

No comments: