Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sem break- let my speaker burst!!!


Considered sem break now? XD

Woohoo~ have 1 and a half months break ler~
But hey how come people can have 3 months for break =_=a
Hmmmm..

Finally.
I can do whatever I like now!!!
>o<
*turns on loud loud speakers*

Oihhh, why marching percussion sounds so perfect in my speakers!!!
Suddenly I have the urge of playing snares.
While watching The Cavaliers on youtube, my fingers started to tap again.
Its been some time yeah, leaving school and band.
I find it hard to get myself focus on studies when I saw bandmate's pictures,
listening to band music, watching formations.
Sigh, this question always bothers me.
"Do I have the chance to be one of them again?"


Alright, =_=
I really don't know.
I can only take this as my hobby.

Hmm, I did not sleep for a whole day.
I posted wrongly in previous post.
Cause I really though that I can sleep.
But I forgot to print and mount my works... dang..
So I worked until 9 in the morning and took a taxi to school cause bus takes quite a long time to reach school. need to walk some more.
Oih..I even fell asleep after 2.30's one to one presentation, while I was waiting for other's turn.
Sigh, all my finishing was bad except typo's final..
Must work really hard next sem..
I cannot tahan myself already.

After presentation, I felt too free.
TOO FREE, I don't know what to do.
Me and yvonne went for dinner after our final brief by CK.
Ming Tien.
HAHAHAHA!


At night, I was talking to Mr in a super blur status..
I did not remember anything he said.
HAHAHAHA... sorry~~
And I fell asleep for few seconds while listening to his story..


This morning. NO.
I woke up around 3.
HAHAHAHH!
Did some "morning" exercise ler..quite good,sweat a lot~
Because me and YS made a deal - who slim down 5 KG during sem break can enjoy a meal belanja by the loser!
USHHHHH!
I know 5 kh is hard.. but i try my best to hit the nearest number la!
but..
At night, sis bought some durian.
And yeah, I ate 2 biji... ToT this is my biggest mistake!!!

Mum passed apple vinegar to sis..
To help me slim down..walao..
I miss this smell.
So syok..Ush! I can feel it!!!
MUST SLIM DOWN and SHAKE MY ASS LIKE THIS CUTE LIL MEOW!!!


For me, my family, friends and YOU MR!!!




Follow you where you may go.


1 comment:

lil' cub said...

hahaha..i knw sem break so syok la but 2biji?!! O.O! no need to be so damn extreme la!! HAHAHAHAHA

i super like that cute dancing meow~ cant wait to u move like that >o<
u can do it babe! 5kg is not that hard! ushhh!! support u! muax!