Saturday, September 8, 2012

It happened half an hour ago

I slept at 3.30 just now.
Somehow I could not get into sleep after a while.
Rolling on the bed is the only thing I can do to make myself comfortable and sleepy.
I fall asleep and woke up for a couple of times but finally I got to fall asleep and dream.

In my dream, I saw Sam Lai. My classmate, also Joyce's boyfriend.
It's a scene in one of our classroom in The One Academy,
he is frustrated, he said he don't know how to draw (forgot, draw or write, express).
I asked, "Draw/write/express what? What kind of content?"
He replied with a serious and disturbed tone, "I saw spirits."

IT THAT MOMENT!! THAT MOMENT!!!
Suddenly, I felt that I'm pulled out from the dream into reality.
It's in my room. I was facing the door, so my back is facing the window beside me.
I can feel that the wind is so damn strong, coming from the window.
The room, still dark, quiet.
But I had goosebumps.
Serious goosebumps, my whole body, for a almost a minute long!!!!
Normally goosebumps happened in a few seconds right?
I remember this feeling. I remember.
I felt the energy coming from the window.
Fear. That's the only thing in my head.

Frightened. I opened my eyes but I cannot really turn my body.
Something is controlling?
I tried to shout. But I can only do it in my heart.
"MMMMMM!!!!" Finally I can hear myself.
I was trying hard to turn my body!!!!
The energy is so strong until I can only turn my back after awhile.
Finally I managed to turn myself and look a the window.

I saw nothing.
Sweat is all over my body as I grabbed my pillow and blanket hard.
Trying to scan through my room is difficult. Actually I dont have courage.
My eyes are quite blur. Uh..
It's torturing...
I can barely feel the energy. Still, it's nearby.
I don't know how but just.. I can feel something.
Then, I called my boyfriend. For a few times.
Cause I cannot get him.. I were so happy when he picked up my phone.
Uhhh....It's too strange...
Sorry boyfriend. I just have to wake u up.
If not I have to wake my brother in law up.

Then I decided to keep myself awake.
I keep talking to Faiz and slowly move my body to the switch.
On lights.
And keep myself busy.
Opens laptop. opens facebook.Blogs.
The Michael Lau aka Micah popped out and say yo.
From that moment, I kinda feel better.
His lame jokes are really funny I just cannot stop laughing.


This kind of experience....
I can only say that. it's beyond fear.
I remember every experience. Until now. All experience I had before.


I shall move my ass off to the bathroom now.
If not no need to go home.

1 comment:

deniseybng said...

Gosh! I've experienced that too before. Goosebumps all the way and at the same time i feel like there's electricity flowing like that. D: