Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Typo assignment and experiment stuffs



Some experiments of my self drawn typography work.
Inspired by murder scenes and horror films.
Muscles+hair= RAPUNZEL THE MURDERE
Why rapunzel the murderer?
Because i wanted to remake the story of Rapunzel.
I wanted my rapunzel to trap people in her tower and kills people. 
It's also based on my earlier typo progress la.
So have to do works using my keyword-creepy.


Trace until half blind. @.@





























Among all letters my favorite ones are E and L.
Feels good looking at it. XD



Another one? 
Adding texture for syok.
Already handed in this assignment.
Gonna brush up skills this holiday.
Saw some mates doing experimentation posters already. 
I must start doing something too. 
Must fully utilize my time to gain more knowledge 
and experiences. >:|

No comments: