Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yesterday Today and After That

As I spend my holidays in Ipoh for just a few days, I kinda have a feeling that..
I became an alien in the town.
People keep staring at my hair as though as they saw an alien or something.
Uhhh, sometimes yes I do think that I care how people see me but after 
calming down myself, I'm kinda okay with it.
Kinda sot also, sometimes care sometimes no.
I feel much better in KL. :)
I feel nothing when people stares at me here.
Never mind......XD

Dad thinks that I'm a the one and only freak in the house.
Hmm I have to say that I'm quite normal la hello. XD
For him, my hairstyle is totally too much. Too wild.
For mama, fine. She thinks it looks good on me. AHAHAHAH!
She gave me her jumpsuit. OMG SO NICE.
YEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH.........

I have to ignore daddy. XD
He often look at me n shakes head. laughing or smiling.
AHHAHAHA!!!!
He's starting to accept my hairrrr~ 

Today, my bro in law send me back.
Met my "sister" and had some shopping around Sunway Pyramid.
We tried on glasses and wow, aviator sunglasses look okay on me!
And saw something like skrillax's sunglasses. Like the shape a lot!
Ignore meh. 
Talking about that DJ, my boyfriend kept on making jokes of me out of that name.
I am now, Meowlax. Combination of Meow (my nickname from him) and Skrillex.
UHHHHH beh tahan you......

Tomorrow, I am going to Pulau Ketam with a bunch of my mates.
EXCITED!!! cannot wait to take pictures like mad and life sketch there!
i wonder, pulau ketam got many crabs ke? XD
Gonna wake up early tomorrow! :D Nights !!!

No comments: