Saturday, July 26, 2014

Finchley Road




































/// Finchley road ///

Came across this book shop + restaurant after checking our some rooms for rent.
Omg. seriously. those rooms, I can die inside cause not enough air, the room is divided
into 3 rooms, and the huge window is divided into 3 parts, seriously, no air.

So no thanks.

I cannot even place my laptop.
no. And it's not cheap, doesn't worth the price.

So I passed by this shop, mmm very awesome owner who's an artist himself.
I can see his passion in books, he introduced me tons of good books after introducing myself.
He feel that graphic designers are very interested in papers and books so he showed me some
books he personally like. Such a great owner.
This shop sells a wide range of books, and loads of awesome cookbooks,
especially those that designed by Heredesign, very very awesome.
Bought a children's book for one of my mate in Malaysia who helped me too much in my life.
From college works to personal problems, I love here. And I like this book, it may be
thin and simple but the artstyle and story is awesome. I want her to have it.

The owner also introduced me to his best friend, a french cook who runs the restaurant.
Wow, taste really good. UHUHUHHUH I wanna go there again!!!
And that staff, omg super beautiful light blue eyes.
Even a few british from another table talked about his beautiful eye color.
sexy........... :D

No comments: