Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thinner?


Lazy but easy+healthy.
Broccoli potatoes carrots and chicken breast.


Csaba said this brand is the best in Hungary.
AND WOW, it taste really nice!!!
I bought the left one, paprika flavour.

Past 2 weeks, look at the face.
Remember the chubbiness. 

Past 2 weeks. Look at the face.

Yesterday.
Look at face.

Yesterday.


Just now.



/// I see some effects ///

Is it stress? or is it the food.
I seldom eat much stuffs already.
The first effect I noticed is my face, a little less chubby.
And today I wore a skater dress I bought in Malaysia,
hmm, the waist part seems less tight, and less fat, 
but my lower belly still........ hmmm...
And my arms still...... jelly jelly.....

Maybe I should eat more of these man.
Su Tien's diet plan is helping :D
Although i didn't follow everyday. AHHAHHAAAAA.
OOOPS!!!!


But I am really happy to see I am slimming down a little!

No comments: