Wednesday, July 2, 2014

mix

Wow this is a pretty cool british one pound. 


Middle 3 are some rare ones. :O


Survival plan : Sardin




Mine is on the right.
And this a0 print cost me 22 pounds.
Seriously. 



Kelam Kabut.


David's big bright posters.



You know what, I feel that our exhibition is really..
Normal. It's like sardin, but mixing curry with sardine is damn good.
We don't have the "curry", cause we got too many students.
This ain't good actually. I actually thought we can build our personal space for our work.
Or a theme or something. Doesn't apply here actually.
I felt a bit sad, and regret. But it's okay, I learnt a lot here.

You only can choose one out of 2.

This exhibition is a serious competition. (although it ended few weeks ago)
I thought it's like we book then we got the place, as long as you inform your tutor.
In the end... Doesn't seemed to be like this.
It's more to like first come first serve, it's all about being fast and smart. (and bad)

My work is really sibeh sien placed at the end of the corner. My god -_-
And another one at the side of the entrance.
Obviously it's not a good spot.
But fine. FINE. Our tutor set it, bo bian.

The weird thing is I didn't see everyone's work, some people were missing.
Not up on the wall or table. I can hardly remember their face but I remember some of the work.


One lesson here, no more innocent student world.

No comments: