Monday, December 15, 2014

Rainy Graduation Day

In the end, it rained.


Why? Cause I'm leaving London? HAHAHAAAA!!!
Damn! It's not nice to rain at this time. :(
Everyone's wet and mud is everywhere, felt pretty bad actually.
Don't even have the mood to take photos.
But for my memory's sake, I have to.

Had to take simply a few photos with my parents before sending them to a restaurant
if not they will catch a cold.
Did not have chance to take photos with most of them,
everyone was busy taking photos, preparing on their own, plus
the rain was making a mess there.
Also didn't take much photos with parents.

Wanted to go back after lunch but damn, the sun is going down very soon, AT 3!!!
The rain didn't stop after lunch, urgh. So messy........
Need to return robes etc........
Carrying so many things, DSLR, robe, flower, cert, ... ...
Not easy at all. Plus I have to walk so dam far to return the robe.

Overall, i felt weird.

That moment ain't as emotional as I thought.
Really. And what's the point of throwing that headwear?
You gotta pick it up after that, plus you'll have mud all over it.
SO MESSY AND POINTLESS. It's just for the typical "graduation" shot.

But I felt sad because I know I won't have chance to be here again, nor study.
And all of sudden, I realised how much I feel happy here.
The study, artistic atmosphere is the thing that I like the most actually.
You can see many people sketching in museums, many beautiful well preserved buildings,
antiques, happy cheerful people, more and more that gives you inspiration.
Not saying Malaysia is not good for me, I just feel more inspired in The UK.

Most importantly, it's not about being there.
It's about having such awesome parents who supports me no matter what happened to me.
Without them, and my sisters, I won't be giving this once in a lifetime opportunity
to come here and feel useful and inspired.
Without them, I won't even have chance to tell what is the difference of Malaysian education
and UK education system, also Malaysian fish and chips VS UK fish and Chips.
Damn mashed pees are sooooo good.......








No comments: