Tuesday, December 30, 2014

End of 2014

2014 is really happening in so many ways.
Perhaps this is the year I finally understood things,
finally get to see so much that I never thought I could.

I studied in Hertfordshire, travelled to some European countries,
got to know many awesome people, dove into different design cultures,
graduated in the UK, etc .. wow.
I find myself a little different comparing to the Angel in past 3-5 years.
Couldn't even understand how branding works back then!

Now, I believe that physical environment is a big deal that
can affect one's mental and spiritual health.

Ah, despite of having unhealthy lifestyle,
I've made so many mistakes throughout this period of stay in UK,
but I have learnt more than all the mistakes.
My sister borrowed me a book, something related to The Art of Talking,
in chinese, written by a Taiwanese celeb.
Gotta master this to be a better person.
Hah, not to forget, breathing class is a must next year!

2014 is full of surprises too!
I never knew anyone that have "shape OCD", for example,
having a circle in a square is painful for eyes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAA OH MY GOD.
Funny, hahaha seriously.
Another surprise was the time I discovered more of myself.
Also those people I knew for a long time.
We simply cannot expect things to stay the same all the time.

I remember flying to UK with mum dad, and coming back to Malaysia by myself.
There's this black french staff who do all the bag checking before you proceed to the gate at Paris Airport.
So there's something in my coat, not sure what that triggered the alarm made me
ran though a body scan and a bag checking procedure.
He quickly checked my stuff as I wore my shoes, then picked up my hat and put it
on my head. "That's more like it!" he said.
HAHAHA he thought I'm a Japanese, XD
We had a lil chat, and he told me he couldn't speak fluently in front of asians.
(whuuuttt) And you know what, this whole scenario happened twice.
I met him again when I'm flying back to Malaysia alone.
HAHAHAHAHA and he recognised me! But not my nationality.
Fate! Same person, same place, same conversation, same scenario.
Yes he did put my hat on my head again when Im wearing my shoes. XD

* off topic*
While flying with Air France, I must say the person who created the music playlist
for AirFrance has good taste. Loveeeeee it.
I always check their website (airfrance) to explore some good stuff.


家人,真的重要呀。虽然我没办法和家人相处很久,
但是我真心觉得家人在我心中的地位肯定是有的。
最后想说,我以为我变化很多,但是万万没想到,
你也是。开放了,胆大了,我开始不能理解。

我以为我还会很开心,但是现在,似乎。。。
为什么会这样?

不过还是不能强求,也许这不是好时候。
我希望我们都能专注在该专注的地方,打好学业,事业基础。
其他的我真的不想理会了。我尝试改变结局,可是没成功。
越在乎,就越沮丧烦恼。
今天之前的我肯定会想要掌握一切,但是今天我只能说,
想通了。也许我不是你命中注定的那个人。


No comments: