Saturday, July 25, 2009

02

Continue....



Hmm....AMC....
normal...
last year,last chance...
Kinda sad huh?
No choice,this is life...
after the show,I helped Pit percussion to take timpani out,cause lorry came..
While waiting for the others to come,4 guys came towards me and Foo Yi...
And started to chat...hahaha...
they came from Johor,光华band member...funny ler..
wait jor about 15 minutes,still tarak orang...
So Foo Yi went inside to search for the others..
after that,Claudia and Jia Yin came...
hahaha....rupa-rupanya,lorry stopped at the other entrance...
damn.............=_=

then suan liao,go back to the grand stand...
Saw SMI drumline playing...=)
then pooi kuan suggested to play GV..
she missed her quint so much lo,haha..
Ok lo,last year d,syok sendiri awhile also nevermind gua..
hahaha...haiz..
feel like wanna cry that time...
but suddenly..
me and yTong's hand cacat d..played wrongly..
then laughed together...
hampir mati tim..
hahah..langsung tarak feel dah...

fine...pack our things lo..
hahaha..
then passed by the Johor guys again...XD
kay...go home lu...
the second I took my HP...
8 missed calls....=_=
10 messages...-_-
walau...reply till finger pain...
sms-ed Fish Biscuit...
XD...he said that he saw me and he heard me...
" cause we are not using Yamaha snares.."
this sentence...hahaha...



to be continued.....XD

No comments: