Wednesday, July 29, 2009

That night we chat till late night....
Saturday night more geng...
till 6.39 in the morning..
Langsung didnt sleep..then prepare for canteen day..ToT
ahhh...so blur...reached scool around 7.30...
USH! start to work....
the moment I reach school,
2p1 came...whole class...=_=
came to me for tattoo...
walau...draw till cacat.....haha...
wahai,crowded man...
havent eat my breakfast also...
yawn....many people booked me...
walau....ToT
so tired....
oh...got 2 macho guy wanna make tattoo...
wa....huge...XD
hmm...I know him...the dancer...
kay...draw his friend first...
draw draw draw....shit...gastric...its around 11 edi..
havent eat...T_T
manage to finish two of them...
they told me they can wait...
asked me to eat...
hahaha...thank god..I thought they will belasah me if I did anything wrong on their arms...
two big macho...walau...not bad what...
hahahha..
then he came..
I feel like wanna slap him infront of everyone..
fine...drawing william's arm...
can't tahan...I took my t-shirt and ran to the toilet..
i don't wanna spoild my mood.
sish.....whore..
hahahahaha...
nevermind...=)
I don't care~alot of people gave them comments..
hahahaha...ahahaha.....
cant tahan...went home...gastric...
ToT

No comments: