Friday, July 3, 2009

busy.....AHH!

Busy doing my Art Project lately..
damn...it's annoying...=_=
but I can't help myself,I love to draw..haha..
although the question given is kinda lame...

aih~
maybe it's part of my life..oh yeah..
It is man..I won't leave my pencil forever...
Canteen day is coming...
I'm going to Starbucks with a brand new gang next week for some group discussions..
haha...we will sit at the same old place for a few hours man...
Disscusing..drawing..planning..everything..
I gonna get you!!! (starbucks coffee..)
XD

I went to art room today,cause I can't complete my project in time..
Then Emily followed me.
First,3p1 came in...
walau....damn noisy...pasar malam pun tarak so noisy...
nobody bother about the poor art teacher...
even when she scolds...=_=
geng...whole class came to play only..
Then 3p3 came in after p1..
ok...still can tahan...
then p5...
haha...met Felicia and her friends..
Emily's juniors..
so funny..mixing around like form5 pupils..
Discussing about art..hahaha...can't believe it..
then tamat..I went back for Miss Heong's BC class..
wow...can't miss..she's the boss there..
ToT

then I skipped account class for the project again..
haha..it's 1.05!!!
Time to go home..


Aih~~~at the end,my project is not completed..=_=
DAMN..

No comments: