Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lame lame post..

aih..
=_=
ada problem..
but I think I'm getting better..
happier than last time..=)
cheese~>,<
erm...just..let it be...

don't wanna care something worthless,
don't wanna know anything about it..
don't wanna think about it.
ah,yeah...it's confusing.
it's complicated too.
I don't understand it,
erm,maybe I'll never understand.
=)
Maybe..
So,just take it as a challenge?or?

Oh ya,you girl.
Why still wanna do something annoying to disturb me or?
Why you won't let go of me?
What makes you to do all that?
It's weird man,it's too much..
Wanna ask me anything,just ask..
I'm nothing to do with him edi what..
So? are you happy now?
haha..I am happy..XD
I'm damn happy this few days...
=)
Nah,I won't do anything unless you make me mad..
=D
I'm nothing now,really~
good luck ler..
hoho..

Stupid tjj...
you won't be a muscular guy..
hahaha..give up la,always go gym but no results...XD

No comments: