Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FCD 1005-3 design class(freakin crazy man)

This is our class.
FCD 1005-3.
Mixture of different style and personalities.
kinda weird too...haaha..
You know...people who studies "Art" have their own style right.. ?


One of our subject,Design 1...Li wen's class..
walao eh...
geng....we are told to get(to find something around our college area)anything which forms lines and dots..
We are given dunno how many minutes edi..haha..
then create our own line and dots.. use it with ink..
just like the pics below.
Can use rubber band,cigarette,sticks,paper,whatever..

Li wen said we can use whatever method we want,stand and do,
splashhh..anything also can.
We can refer to what we did in the sketch book when we're doing design..
Nice..=D

When I'm doing my work,
I heard..."pssssssssshaahhhh"...
I turn my head around and my god..

I saw Hun Sen(classmate)...喝ink喷ink..
To create some patterns...
哇劳耶。。。太疯狂了!!!
All of just stopped our work and look at him..=_=
"what the hell...."

Even our lecturer Li Wen asked us to video this down...hahahahah..
His mouth was so damn dirty...nevermind..
he use his black dirty tougue,stick on the paper..to form patterns...
ARGHHHH...this is freakin geli!!!!
=_=...he's...quite unique...hahaaaaaa...
A guy who loves violence comic and game..
He said the ink(chinese ink) taste bad,hahaha..
He brushed his teeth few times when he got back..kesian.



Sen's art...hahahaha..

Hun the violence freak..

Cute leh,thats my pencil case...hahaha..
Ashley loved it so much..


mermaid,Dun Shen and YS(klang ex band mem)


Voon Bin,MJ,Ker shin and my place..=_=
People not in the pic,coz im holdin da camera..so sad..


Yunn Chian,Esther,Toby and Khai xin..

Toby"aiyerrrr..."


Amelia,Ashley and Qiao Zie(we call her chelsea,XD)



No comments: