Sunday, May 2, 2010

starbucks with family in KL...=D

me..Gel.
hahaha..i borrowed bro in law's SLR camara that day...
so damn heavy!!! ToT
took some pics..thanks for borrowing =D
need to wait until school starts to teach photography then only have the chance to buy one..








My dear big sis,the pregnent chick..
=D so cute,,2 3 more days wanna give birth d still walk here walk there go shopping..
what an active mother..XD

2nd sissss..lamenye..


mama..
reading mag...wow,that guy damn leng zai...hahaha..




I love it~

we are disgusting...hahah..



I became a granny...walao..
looks so..granny..=_=

My bro in law..gonna be a father of a cute lil tiger cub soon~
=D woohoo~
2nd sis's bf...sama sama lame..hahaha..
Yer,sis is going to give birth few days later,,either 4th or 5th I think..
Our whole family is not around malaysia for a few days..
I'm going to Bangkok tomorrow ler...for a week..
yeahh~~~~so damn happy..
I'm coming back on 10th,then college starts on 11th..(actually 10 jau start jor..-_-)
Bangkok is dangerous now,but we still dare to go..
hahaha...brave right?
daddy still got meeting there..but canceled I think..
we dare to take risks..
**pray for us**(XD)
sorry cause I can't make it.ToT
Can't wait to see your baby..hahaha..
haha...I think your son will have thick eyebrows and long eye lashes like bro in law..
ohoho~~
add oil eh~~I will visit you when if im free,and i can be your babysitter..XD
Bye Bye ipoh,Hello Bangkok~

No comments: