Sunday, July 25, 2010

Breathe




It's 2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a letter..
Can call it diary i guess?

I wonder what are you doing now,I wonder who walked into your life now.
No one can find the rewind button..

You ignored my words.
You said that everything's just fine,nothing went wrong.
I say you're just trying to run away from me.

Is that true?

What you said was stupid.
I can't believe you
You kept everything inside,secretly,quietly..

Okay,let's make it simple.
This is what I need to do.
I'll never bother words that you said,
I'll never find you by myself.
Isn't that simple enough?

Never cross the line.Never ever.
Just cut the jokes,I'll never believe in the word "HOPE".

Life's like an hourglass,glued to the table.
No one can find the rewind button now,
Cradle your head in your hands,
And breathe...just breathe..

No comments: