Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ding Dong....

Ding dong...
anybody home?
My blog seems like...abit quiet..down..
Do i need to change a new layout?
yor...but i need to edit and edit..lazy wor..

Great,im used to walk back home alone..
Prefer being alone sometimes.
But i hate late classes..
cause I need to walk back home very late,ALONE..
7月14is coming..
kinda scared man..=_=
takut..scare of ghosts...hahahaaaaa...

Aih~sigh everyday.
don't know why.
maybe something is bothering me.
or maybe im too stress?
I can feel the pressure now.
Terrible.can't sleep soundly..
Everyday homework homework homework...
assignments..presentations..
YORRRR...You're making me CRAZY!!!!

Dry...?
hahhahahaaa..no choice..

Uhhh,i wanna save money.
I wanna earn money.
I wanna be rich..
(think too much)
Mum i miss you...=(
I wanna share everything with you...
Mum's not going back to KL this month...
妈妈不在,才知道,
原来我很黏妈妈的...
什么都告诉妈妈的我,忽然觉得好寂寞..
少了一个伴酱...ToT
I MISS YOUUUU!

No comments: