Sunday, July 25, 2010

Staying with ashley the owl

KungFu owl izit? XD

Owl's table..
sambil lukis sambil watch pps..==
Don't know how you concentrate..



She's nagging..XD
cause I haven't finish my portrait..




Haha...Ashley the owl kidnapped me,shin and YS on Friday..
Cause she's home alone..poor owl..its okay,we're there to accompany you~
walao....she drove us to eat cheese na an...
aiyorrrr....sedap oi!!! beh tahan those cheese..
Aih,4 of us were trying to finish up our homework as soon as possible..
its around 1 in th morning,our friend Owl were hungry,she asked for maggie..
so,Chef Ker Shin cooked us maggie...hahaha~hang fooknye~
erm...after that we continue with our homework lor..
we got into bed around 2.45 if im not mistaken..
Damn blur the other day,we woke up around 8 like that..
Then we stopped by at Amilia's house to eat some biscuits cause our dear owl was hungry again...hahahaha..
Hmm...=_= do I looks like a TB? i wore a tank top inside wor...
(just asking)
Erm...OFF WE GO! To KLCC!
muahahaha..we went to KLCC art gallery to be inspired by the artworks..
i guess so? haha..
I enjoyed the gallery la.tapi owl and ker shin were pissed off by a jaga..
Jaga,you are so rude man..how can you scold people like that!!!
Owl was so mad about that...shin jong sei,face so black..omg..scary.
I stayed with owl for 2 days..
She belanja me dinner yesterday night,hahahaha..
wooho~ O jian quite nice lor~thanks eh owl..
both of us full like hell...keep talking non stop..
aiya,we memang 8 la,i admit it already...hahahaaaaaa..
Yor,there's dogs outside ash's house..so CUTE!!
I snapped her stupid pose too..kung fu owl..
geng..nobody can defeat you now..XD
Thanks for everything ash~ had alot of fun with you guys~
Hachew!
I'm ill..Maybe I slept late this few days...
Sigh..figure exam..
Must go to school...ToT
Wish me luck buddies..
Hope i can pass the exam..haha..
tata,need to finish up my portraits~

No comments: