Sunday, July 3, 2011

Great day

Feels good when you're with me when I'm doing my assignments..
:D Like~

ahah..scared of wawa and cocca leh??? MUAHAH!


Faiz seems happy eating with my family..
but kinda shy... hahahah!
Can improve lo :)
Muacks!
feels good to be with you,can't stop laughing wan..
:D Can feel that I am very happy.
Had a great day with ya~~~
You left you Clorets on my study table la ben ben.
HAHAH!nasib baik you did not left you wallet here. HAHAHAH!

Thanks for everything bee...
And I felt so happy when I saw you secret letter after sending you back to UITM.
Tak sangka you did this before going back.
Do come and eat with my family often :D k?
you and wee can communicate in malay well leh. Envy..... >^<
ishh ishhh~


wow..
Uitm is really really new and nice.
Can sesat in there..

now I can feel that visiting me is a tough thing.
need 2hours to reach sunway by bus..sigh...
So kesian ler...
mmm muacks!
remember to bring your slippers ok? HAHA!
If not you have to wear you pointy shoes every time we go out..

:) I'm goin to miss you..
mmm... lets go out again next time :)
Wanna tell you a day earlier.
Im not going to blog for almost a week..

Happy 5 months bee.
I lap you :D

No comments: