Thursday, July 14, 2011

Urbanscape 2011




Im so damn excited!!!
It's going to be fun!
Last year's was good but sadly, I don't have much time to finish em all.
Will spend a few more hours there this time!
Rm25 per ticket for tmnet users,if not have to pay rm40. :O

I don't care. I wanna go.
XD
Discovered some nice songs on urbanscape website.

Wow.. It's good!!!!
Talented. Seriously talented.
Gosh........I should found out them earlier!!! ARGH!
wow...feel proud that im a Malaysian now.hahahah!
Not bad lor!!!!♥
Liyana fizi will be there! USHHHO!

Looking forward for their performance.
And also Flea market!!!
Muahahah! most of the blogshops that I like will be selling their products there.
Handmade products, 2nd hand semua ada kat sana!
wow.... wow...I can't wait...

It's a good chance for letting people know more about Malaysia's Art.
Malaysians should go and check this out!!!
Exhibitons, Arts, flea market, Live musics....
OH HellOOO! Support Malaysian young designers,singers,artists...please!!! XD


Like his voice.
He's local! Indian? :DD

"♫ Its crazy.when you smile.."
"♫ My words stops just staring at you."

Wow... :)
Simply beautiful. Although we all heard all these words coming out from lovers.
Got live performance on that day? ♫




**Some other songs** local**







♥Urbanscape I'm coming♥ ^_^

No comments: