Saturday, July 23, 2011

sicky rainbow colors


Fell sick this few days..
Face and lips were so pucat....... -___-
Even now is not completely recovered.
Have to attend photograph class lu~

was so pening on tuesday...
One of my classmate forced me to go to class..
Have to la.. but then super cold ler..
And I feel like throwing up after walking out from the darkroom..
I'm kinda worried of myself driving back home..I'm driving kinda slow and unsteady..
Haiz..
sweated all day long. ate bubur for almost 2 days. =_=
eeeee.....fine lo...as long as I can slim down abit.. XD


Sish.....wasted money on useless medicines.
Each medi got many tablets...
walaooo... Please don't give poor sick people so many la...
Normal fever sore throat also got 4-5 medicine..=___=
gonna post the clicic's name tomorrow.
tipu money. "tipu lui" HAHAHAH!


No comments: