Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thanks Bee.


What a cute face.. XD


It feels good doing our assignments together although we are at difference places.
Although we are alone in our both room. Oh maybe Syahrul is there? HAHAH!



I'm very sure that being with you is not an abandon for me in studies.
We are always doing out own work from morning to night since last year.
I was studying in TOA already, doing works until midnight everyday.

We just go to class without contacting each other.
Doing work without texting each other.
Its a good thing :) I am sure that you're used to it since last year,
the time we knew each other. HAHAH!
Okay, we are always busy..
That's why we don't contact much.
But at least we have our own private time to do our things~

Thanks for understanding my situation ler..
I know I always sit in front of my computer and sleep late..
No choice :| I like my course. I have responsibilities to do better.
Never waste your parent's money.
They help you to pay for it, then you must make use of this opportunity to learn and gain knowledge.
Dig more from lecturers. This is what we need to do. >:D

Bee, trust yourself.
Look back, see what you have achieved.
That proves that you can do it.
Nah. hadiah untukmu. HAHAHAH!!!!

I always have faith in you. don't care about how others say.
Work harder. Do more revision.
I know engineering is totally different from design. hahahah!
ERM... All I know is...
Every subject/ course is tough.
Nothing is simple and easy. :)


Being stress? Don't worry.
Everybody is stressful.haha..

Try to flip through a few pages of your diary~ or maybe some letters~
Haha..you know I love to write and draw my diary.. :3
I did it since form 3, almost every night. Feels good to be alone by the way.
Knowing yourself better, healing your soul, giving yourself a space..
:B Jia you jia you~okay?





Work hard together! Never give up right? :D

No comments: