Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chocobo Night.




After a long chat, kisses and hugs,
we walked to Taipan's Ikan Bakar Sekinchan Restaurant together, slowly, holding hands together.

Ehehhhhh... not bad right ikan bakar?
you really can eat alot like monster leh =_=
nowonder stomach jadi big...HAHAHAHAHA....ooopsss~

we both fat fattttt~~~~~ XD

Oh yeah, I ate like a malay there, using hands :D
Quite like the feeling but one thing i hate the most is the rice sticks on my fingers and even stucked in my nails...
Feels geli-_-
Heh, everyone was looking at us, maybe they were confused of our relationship and race.
HAHAHA...Well, we should get use to it :)

The happiest part that day was... I rode on your back like riding a chocobo in Final Fantasy game..
XDDD...on the way back home.
HAHAHAHA... and I know I am HEAVY.
Sorry lor....will keep fit for you lor... but it feels super fun, macam in a game!!!
can speed up some more! Can I ride again? XD
Saw your dying face when we reach home.
So kesian..ahahahha!!!!

who ask you to pick me as your girlfriend? XP
Menyusahkan diri sendiri saje. HAHA~

After that, we became quite sot.
I quickly plucked a marker pen from my table and started to draw on your upper body.
OOOLALA, my art sucks.
Really sucky.although I admit I was just drawing random lines at first.
HUHUHU~ Why so cute wan..



"Tattoo" time.
He's trying to make 6 packs. HAHAHAH!

Mister, you look fatter. MUAHAHAH!


Why so shake wan..
My face scared you is it.....ISHHH!

Been wearing this shirt since form 3...

His train on my hand. HAHAHAH!
So cute macam rocket. XD
Faiz-train-KL-Love-KFC.
HAHAHAH!

walao eh...perasan dau..He wrote himself.

Laughed alot lu~
Thanks for everything ah Faiz :P


Having you by my side is like having sunny day everyday.

No comments: