Friday, October 14, 2011

The most shocking day in my life


I woke up quite early but I forced myself to go back to sleep, for several times.
Honestly, I did not sleep well on the day we quarreled.

I on my phone and saw you missed calls and messages..
Guess I should just reply you and get through of this.
Then I replied and got to know you took bags out to have a walk in don't know either parade or jusco, Ipoh.
Felt quite weird at first, why you took bags out, cause usually you only bring your wallet out..
Hmm, I thought you really went to KL for me..but never mind..
It's kinda crazy right, plus I feel okay after sleeping..
So you convinced me that you're going to parade by your own.

Around 11.30, I picked up your call.

You asked me to check my mail box, I was like huh...
I checked my hotmail and gmail yesterday wor... didn't get your mail also..
Then oh...I misunderstood.
It's subang house's mail box -_-

I felt so excited and yelled inside my heart, "you wrote to me?!"

Then I unlock the door and walked to mailbox, wondering where's you mail.
Actually, sister told me mailman haven't come..But..
I believe in my feelings.I think there's a mail for me.

And yeah, it's true.
I saw an a4 paper, folded in half, without stamps and address.

" To: Angel Meow"

Walao........What on earth did this appeared in my mailbox?!
No stamp!!!! How can this happened?!
Seriously..This made my brain cramp.
I walked into the house and pick up your call again.
While I was asking where were you and how this letter blah....
I saw a bag. YOUR BAG.
And the shirt I bought for you.

You are here.

With a bag of KFC.and your own laptop bag..
You came to KL from IPOH in the early morning just to see whether am I doing okay?!
I almost cried on the spot, feeling happy and mad in the same time.
I was so worried about you man, and I though you went to KL alone without letting your parents know.
Thank god I wasn't right about it.



" I told you, I'm gonna give you a big hug."


This touched me. and I felt your love.For real.

Don't do silly things next time okay??
ToT You crazy ass!!!!!
You gave me lunch, chocolates, letters and yourself to me..
Sounds nothing much but they meant alot to me,
especially you.


3 comments:

tze said...

omg...angel you're such a lucky girl...so sweet of him...=)

simplelife said...

deng~ so sweet weyh!!!!!!!

Angel said...

ToTbut i feel guilty.. Yes i am lucky... Have to treat him better edi. XDDDD

AHAH spin..i bliv this will happen on you one day :)