Monday, January 30, 2012

FATS FATS GO AWAY!!!

When can I wear a long tight pants?



Nightmare,I did not know until I saw my tagged photos on FB.
I gained weight after Chinese new year, fats fats fats are all in my body!!!!
Are you experiencing the same thing?!
I guess I ate too much mum+aunt's homemade pineapple tart
and drank too much beer.

I can feel water and fats in my body,
bloated me up like hippo now.

>:)
Bought tohu, oat and yogurt with my dear cousins who fetch me back to KL.
Gonna start my brand new life starting from today.

Sticking a few tear off magazine bikini models on my room's wall really helps.
Not only that, I have an urge to exercise madly while looking at macho men's picture.
AHHH!!!!! BIKINI IM GONNA BUY YOU BACK AND WEAR IT TO BEACH!!!!
YOSHHH!!!
EXERCISE EVERYDAY!!!!
YOGURT AND OAT FOR BREAKFAST!!!
TEA EVERYDAY HOOP EVERYDAY!!
STAR JUMPx300 LIKE NATIONAL SERVICE TRAINING!!!


Faiz I'm gonna give you all those CNY cookies!!!!
PLEASE GET RID OF THEM FROM MY SIGHT!!!

HMMM!!!


AHHH I FEEL SO GOOD!!!!!!





** people this is nothing to do with sex**
** Arts and design students are seeing these too much and we are numb**


AWH!!! This is my inspiration!!!
Made me exercise more and practice my drawing skills more!!!

Okay we all know we seldom practice our drawing skills for quite some time after
hopping to degree 1st year life. AH..
Feels guilty for letting too much fats in to my body
and leaving sketchbook a side to do paper works. 





I wonder how i manage to survive in form 4 and 5.
I only spend 50 sens - rm1 a day. for fruits only.
Wow I feel proud that I spend so damn little during that time
and of course I also lost some weight.
hmph. I'm not gonna give up.

SURRENDER, FATS!!!!

No comments: