Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Polo ground Ipoh


Mum's favorite place- Polo Ground, Ipoh.
She knows those people who often jogs there, she met Perak Sultan few times also.
Wow~~ XD  
Nah see, this is a must for her, legs stretching exercise after jogging.
Macam pro, mum's muscles and bones are more flexible than mine, she can tie her shoelace and ben her body with this pose.
Uhhh mum you're great.


 Big fat leg with sneakers, what the hell, jog with sneakers.
I forgot to bring my sports shoes back to hometown, ended up wearing this. 
I noticed people always stare at my striking yellow shoes. Hmmm..
A lil uncomfy here.
Heh, I can stretch even higher during ballet time, now, old hard bone satu.

Uhh I am so not great. D;




Now this is true, don't think I never exercise in KL !!! hoop fail. looks like rubber band. XD

I can play hoop for 2 hours non stop during secondary school time.
HMPH HMPH~~ drinking tea everyday now. AHH~~~
I can feel my stomach is feeling better and better, same to my skin!!!
Those spots are fading. YESHHH!!!!

But one thing bothers me, my eye.
It hurts when the clock strikes 12. Need to rest already. D; nights folks!




No comments: