Sunday, January 8, 2012

No wall in between






Miss my parents madly now.
I hate to leave home. I don't wanna go back to KL.
But for a brighter future, I still need to crawl back to KL and sit in front of my big old desktop to do my unfinished assignments.
I swear I'll never waste every sen of your money dad.
And I will return back all the money you spend on me one day, dad.
Of course I'll never forget my dear mother and my cutest grandparents.

Felt so sad before mum leaves home to Cameron by herself.
Dad's going to take a flight to somewhere else to work also.
:|

Mum I wanna sleep with you when you visit me D;
Dad I wanna eat lunch with you when you visit me D;;;



In primary school, I used to sleep with mum almost every night.
Most of the time she'll tell me bedtime stories.
Favorite : 虎姑婆,Goldilocks,  小红帽,石头汤,and a few more.
I still ask mum to tell me these bedtime stories now. haha..
Not boring at all. And since small, I had the same imagination of those stories.
Wow, My hair was so long until can touch my butt last time.
Because I was learning ballet dance that time.
I hate to comb my hair during shower time wan.
Go toilet also must be extra careful with my hair. XD
But now I miss it. ishhh...

OHHH and until now, I am still afraid of ghost :P
I always ask mum to stick her butt to mine when I'm small. HAHAHAHA..
Feels safer together, closer XD
Just like that picture.
And I'll always repeat that phrase everyday before sleeping. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
I still do that now :P

I still remember how my mum annoys me and force me to wake up.
The Ant Game.
HAHAHAHA.... Sure will wake up because its too annoying.
The so called "ant" will walk on me and ask:
"what is this? why like that wan? yer.... why so scary??"
I wonder how my mum create this game.
It's too useful. XD



Gelinye. But feels happy la :)
AHHHHH.....I wanna do it again. AHAHAHA..
Its good to have no distance with our parents.
Our parents are the one that we can talk to. that we can share our secrets.
I bet mum knows all of my 98% of my stuffs. HAHAHAHA..

If you're not that kind of person, then at least..
Talk to them more, care about them , and you share you thoughts.
Never keep it inside you heart, before the problem go worse.

:D  Hug your parents~

4 comments:

Abetwabe said...

Nice blog. Beautiful drawings. :)

Angel said...

Aww thanks, you draw well too :D can't believe that you're not studying art.

peiwan said...

cool, that day mum n i just talk bout u... we still can't stop laughing that u call our cellphone during thunderstorm midnight, with seriously terrifying voice : ' can u sleep with me?'
me (in blur mode): 'where r u?'
you: 'in my room'
me: 'that's just beside my room'
you: ' i'm so scared~~~~~~'

please draw this, we'll never forget this scene. entertain us a lot.

Angel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....PAISEHHHHH!!!!! XD I am scared of that la, scared of ghosts. AHAHHA will draw it out for u guys. XD