Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Practice oooo sucky lines

It it everyone or just me who look at you like this?
How I wish I could grow such hair like this. ;_;


Sometimes I just like to look at you while listening to you stories.

Hey, the song "Once more time, one more chance" made you stuck in my head for a long time.
Lets watch this movie "5 centimeters per hour", nice graphics. especially the colors.
It's not childish like what others think about anime, they just don't understand how anime rule the world.
It includes a lot of hard work of illustrators and animators, not to forget composers.
Anime, Movies, Novels, poems are all the same, it's not a bad thing to read em'.
You find it meaningful in different ways.
You'll learn something from them, every movie you watch helps you to gain knowledge and know more about something specific.

3D animators are pro's in the field man, it's a hell job man, seriously.
I saw some seniors working on their 3D project this afternoon.
Oooolalaaaah.. every angle also need to construct.. They sat there before our class starts and non of them leave the room after our class ends.
I wonder what time they gonna go home. Not going home maybe? XD
It's normal here la, students doing work until late night and sleeps in the lab.

Salute to all artists, illustrators, animators, designers.

Oish. Tough course man.





No comments: