Saturday, May 26, 2012

Interesting Life Sketching Day

Jin Foonf why you wanna hide your head. AHHAHAA

WE LOVE LIFE SKETCHING




Photography class is a very tiring and challenging subject.
It's over finally, at 7.30 p.m.

We all went back ourselves, left me and Jin Foong.
Oh yeah and Yvonne, but she's hanging out with a friend.
After dinner together, me and JF took a walk around pyramid.
I meet Lai Sum, my cousin sister in Padini Concept Store,
so JF sat down and start drawing while waiting for me.

Somehow we spent almost an hour in there until Padini is closing.
Before that, I saw an Iran guy sitting in front of me in Vincci alone,
so......I observed him awhile before drawing.
He has a keen eye man, he noticed I was looking at him and he knew we wanted to draw something around Vincci.
He was so happy and stayed still for me to draw.
Of course I cannot let him wait for so long, so I have to end it fast.

He is so friendly and cute, he's a middle age guy traveling with a bunch of friends and was waiting for his friend to pay.
Behzad is his name, from Iran.
He immediately came to take a look after I said I'm done.
Hmm, he also asked for the portrait, he wants to take it back to Iran.
HAHAHAHAA... Too bad, I did not take a picture of the sketch XD

He asked me to draw and write my name beside and leave
my email address there.
I was like ehhhh...Serious....




We exchanged email addresses in the end, HAHAHA, and I lost a page of sketch..
He checked out JF's work too! he showed his friends her work, wow see,
Jin foong you got fanssss~~

Alright, we moved on the another spot- Shaaz.

It's the mamak I like, people are friendly inside,
got a few handsome guys inside also... hahahaha..
Did not knew that life sketching connects us to others.
It became another way to socialize.

I can see the workers were so happy when they know we were drawing them,
it brightens up their tiring day :D
Happy! We chit chat and laughed like hell with them.
Theres a guy asked me to draw a devil horn on his friend's head, funneeehhhh..
ok, I did it. HAHAHAHA..

They were curious about what we were drawing so then often go near us and observe.

Thennnnn, Jinfoong knew an uncle who sells porridge in Ming Tien by drawing his portrait.
He paid for our drinks, walaoeh uncle... we are so shy....
This uncle is JF's fan, hahahaha, we gonna visit him next time!
Must eat his porridge since he paid for our drinks...Paiseh.



Wow, felt so happy today.
It's another wonderful experience!
See, life sketching benefits us. :D
I must improve more and more!!!! USHHH!

Glad to have a sketching kaki- JF.


No comments: