Monday, May 28, 2012

We both changed after we met.

Yin yang couple tank top aye?

Guess we can only spend our special dates looking
at each other through a screen.
Better than nothing :)

Happy 520.



We've been pretty busy throughout the year.
Texting and listening to each other's stories on phone is enough for me.

Recently, an annoying problem dropped of from my head.
It's about the only problem between us.

I think our conversations are very vapid last time,
until I can't help myself to complain about it.
But now, it's totally different.
Don't you think we both changed a lot physically and mentally?
We used to have brittle temper, but what do you think now?


It is lucky meeting you.
I like it very much when you correct me patiently when I did something wrong.
Who doesn't get mad easily when people judge you and correct you?
I don't feel mad at all now. I appreciate it.

I admit that I am a numb skull.
I'm not a science stream student, I know nothing about science.
Honestly I hate studying science, my mind have only art during secondary school.
Calculations?? Nah, I even dropped that. I hate calculations.

But when formula and scientific information comes from your mouth,
speaking scientific language which I don't understand at all,
I started to like it.
You look so attractive, so glamorous so sexy.

You tamed me down, not only my mother did.
Thank you both.

When can I see you again?
You're were not there when I needed you.
Every time. But it's okay.
Remember the day I lost my new phone?
You're the one who stayed beside me, helping me to find a way to get back my phone.
You were the one who calmed me down.

"Sigh! why are you a Malay?"
Sometimes I questioned that.
Silly question, but that's the thing that made you special. :)

I missss youuuuu D;






No comments: