Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New semester starts tomorrow

Been staying at home for 70% of the time after vacation.
Did some practices at home, traditional type, not digital.
Have to start doing some digital illustrations starting from now on.

I am undecidable.
I like illustration and graphic design, both man, BOTH.
Now tell me which pathway to choose. Sigh.
I don't have an answer yet but when I saw my timetable,
I felt so damn excited when I see we have illustration classes,
which will be taught by a great lecturer.

Should I choose illustration pathway?


oih, I am sweating madly.
gonna off now. eee yucks. sticky.

3 comments:

deniseybng said...

I think you should choose illustration instead. You're really good in drawing! :]

Jackboy said...

I chose the one I have passion with.

Angel said...

I have to give graphic design a try, i like both but still have to choose one only. If I can't do graphics, then I'll switch to illust next semester :')

Thanks denise, guess I have to do extra practice during free time from now on. T.T