Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A more balance YinYang head.


Second style, short.
I think it's more balance now :)


With my lovely mother who always supports me.
I love ya. :'D


Finally I got the chance to go Paradigm Mall's CelebTrendz for a hair do.
My mother love it there, thank my sister's friend who introduced us.
Mum went there twice and she decided to stick to Jimmy's hands.(a pro stylist) XD
Jimmy's voice is ah hahhhh.... Melted. AHHAHAHA!!!
But not my concern, I know my lil malay will get upset. :P
**pats his head**

rm300+ for my head. Wow.
But it worth it, like the color and the shape.
Finally I got a better hair style. YOSH!!!

Saw Nick, the DJ from 988, fixing his hair here too.
Wow's he's cute. And skinny :I


Women will spend tons of gold for a hair-do, outfits and stuffs to make them prettier.
Guys yes but I believe the number of guys like this won't be much.

女人的钱比较容易赚。:P

No comments: