Monday, October 1, 2012

For big sis

Happy Teh Family.
Happy always with bro in law and family oh big sis! :D
Hope you like this!




Planning to make something for dad since he doubt my future.
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
He's been asking about my future this few days.
Seems that he's worried about me if my future husband is not rich enough to feed me.

Somehow I find that he's mind is quite old fashioned.
But cannot blame, he's a business man, insurance man. :I
To continue studying or not after graduating, really depends on my interest.
Dad always hope to see we, his daughters can start up our own business.
Yeah yeah, but we still have to work and save money first, and it depends on our passion as well.
I can feel his pressure. HAHA!!!
He's worried of me now since I am the youngest and I'm the only one
who's not married for now.

Sit back and relax dad.
Let me finish degree first. XD

No comments: